About Your TX Home Inspector - Michael Hammel
My name is Michael Hammel, Managing Partner and Senior Inspector of Guiding Light Home Inspection Services. I am a Texas Licensed Home Inspector, an InterNACHI Certified Professional Home Inspector, and a member of the Board of Directors for the Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors (TAREI), the oldest inspector association in Texas.
At GLHIS, we have years of experience, and we are dedicated to our trade. We take a great deal of pride in our hands-on approach to home inspections, from examining the shingles on the roof to scrutinizing the foundation.
Being licensed in Texas, we have met the high standards to which Texas holds its inspectors. But that was never enough for us at GLHIS. We want to provide the best home inspection experience, to have the best training possible, and to answer to someone larger than ourselves. To that end, we maintain full membership in InterNACHI – the world’s largest home inspector association; we subject ourselves to more training, a stricter code of ethics, and a more rigorous level of practice than the Texas Home Inspection Standards. We do all of this to provide you, our client, with the best home inspection possible. Contact us today and experience why so many continue to choose Guiding Light Home Inspection Services for their home inspection needs.
Call: 832-257-3294 or Email: email@example.com
- Member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- Passed InterNACHI’s Inspector Examination.
- Completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Course and abide by strict Code of Ethics.
- Successfully completed and follow InterNACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice
- Successfully completed InterNACHI Professional Inspector courses:
- Safe Practices for the Home Inspector
- 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know
- Residential Plumbing Inspection
- Residential Electrical Inspection
- Roof Inspection
- HVAC Inspection
- Exterior Inspection
- Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior Inspection
- Deck Inspection
- Moisture Intrusion Inspection
- Inspecting Foundation Walls and Piers
- Log Home Inspection
- Commercial Inspection
Available on Saturdays by appointment.
Clients receive cutting edge, customized, easy-to-read reports within 24 hours of inspection.